Thursday, February 10, 2011

Your Primary care Doctor

First of all, you need to find a primary-care doctor; i.e., someone who will provide medical care for your whole family; carry out regular checkups; and treat common illnesses. Such a doctor is a usually a general practitioner (also known as a family physician in today's trendy world) or a general physician. Women may prefer a gynecologist, and for your children you may choose to go to a pediatrician. A primary care doctor is trained to recognize common health problems in the patient as a whole; in other words, his "specialty" is comprehensive care of a patient, either on a short or long-term basis.

No comments: