Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Divorce Remedy - Book Review

This is an empowering and encouraging guide for revitalizing marriage and building stronger, more loving bonds. The author outlines a realistic, solution oriented seven step program for managing marital problems, which, when left unchecked, can drain the life out of a relationship. Using revealing anecdotes and in-depth case studies, the author illustrates practical ways for marriage partners to avoid the divorce.


Author : Michele Weiner Davis

Publisher : Simon & Schuster

Year of Publishing : 2002

No. Of Pages : 316

2 comments:

Louise said...

I have read this book and one other by Michele Weiner-Davis called The Sex-Stared Marriage.
Both are amazingly well written and have been such a help to me. This author also offers telephone coaching, which I have taken advantage of... my coach really understood what was happening with me and my husband - gave me insights that I hadn't realized before, some terrific suggestions that helped us get our marriage and our sex-life back on track.... so far, so good! I found lots of good info at www.divorcebusting.com

LouiseVP

Health Expert said...

Hi, Worthful content. Thanks a lot. Please keep the below tips for good health..

- move more (get up and clean, organize, walk, exercise)
- drink lots of water (alteast 2 lts a day)
- sleep (well) at the same time every night
- eat more vegetables and fruit
- don't eat dessert after EVERY meal and make sure it's small

Check http://completehealthtips.com for more health related tips and advise.