This session is the basics of First - Aid and one's preparedness during any emergency situation, for the most common man in a very lucid non medical language the need of the hour.
Dr. Manjeet Singh
M.B.B.S. (Mum.) A F I H (CLI) PGDHHM (Symbiosis) PGDCR (ICRI)
No.1 First - Aid / CPR Trainer
Occupational Health Physician
Vodafone : 98202 29090
Dr. Manjeet Singh graduated in medicine from the pioneer institute Grant Medical College, Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in 1982. I, then went in for my higher studies “P G Diploma in Industrial Medicine” In the year 1995 from Central Labor Institute, Sion.I, have also pursued a “P G Dip. in Hospital & Healthcare Management” from Symbiosis, Pune in 2004. But, to keep pace with the changing times I, opted for “P G Diploma in Clinical Research”, from ICRI (Andheri) 2007. ( Never stop learning, learning & learning )
• Practicing as an Occupational Health Physician for the past 25 years with my own Occupational Health Centre setup at Wagle Estate, Thane, Mulund.
• Conducting Pre – employment / Periodic – medical examinations for various companies in Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Taloja,
• Exclusive First – Aid / CPR trainer for St. John Ambulance Association, Thane branch and Thane Belapur Industries Association, Rabale.
• Conducted ( almost 500 sessions ) 58 First – Aid / CPR Sessions in and around Thane Belapur Industries as a part of awareness for industrial employees.
• Conducting first – Aid / CPR training program for Medical college Interns, Traffic Police personnel / City Police personnel / Fire Brigade personnel / Rotract Club, Inner Wheel Club,College teachers / School students / Bank Employees , in and around Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane regions.
• Released a hand book on First – Aid / CPR in the year 2003 during the celebration of Safety Week program at Raymonds HRD centre, Thane under the leadership of DISH (Directorate Industrial Safety & Health), TMA (Thane Manufacturer’s Association, and MARG (Mutual Aid Response Group), Thane.
• Worked with Pharma, Chemical, & Textile industries as an Occupational Health Physician for the past 14 years. To name a few – Hoechst Marion Roussel, Caprihans, Hindustan Wellman, Burroughs Wellcome, Alkem Laboratories Ltd., M J Biopharm Pvt. Ltd. and many more.
• Faculty for Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Health, course to TBIA Rabale, VPM Polytechnic, Thane, &
• Conducting sessions on First – Aid / CPR and Safety measures in a Chemical Laboratory for Industries / Colleges and industrial hygiene in food industry.
• Conducted First – Aid training for all Billabong International English High School Teachers / Staff on behalf of Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd.
• Teaching First – Aid / CPR / Disaster Management is my passion.
•Contact us for group First – Aid / CPR, Disaster Management ( Live Demo ) trainings for colleges, Institutions, Companies, Banks, Hotels, Associations.
Asking is Knowing & Seeing is Believing – Secret of our training. What are you waiting for, pick up your cell and dial 98202 29090, before it is too late.