In this context, a useful aide memoir includes the following details:
* Site: Location (e.g., pain is in the chest and then spreads to the left arm). * Quantity: Bringing up a cupful of sputum when coughing. * Quality: It feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest! * Setting: I usually develop such aches after fighting with my wife. * Aggravating factors: Stomachache becomes worse after eating. * Alleviating factors: Breathlessness becomes better after resting. * Associated Symptoms: Other related complaints.
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web