Today, many physicians make themselves, an assistant or other staff member available to their patients over the phone. Pre-visit questions and routine follow-up on the phone can save you - and your doctor - both time and money. Before making a call, you need to certain relevant information in advance:
* When is the best time to call? * What is the doctor's rule for returning calls? * Whom should you speak with (e.g., assistant, nurse) if the doctor can't come to the phone? * What is the phone number for making emergency calls or for calls when the office is closed? * Whom can you call if your doctor is out of town?
Flower essences are natural remedies that heal by re-balancing mind, body and spirit. Made by floating flowers in spring water in the light of the sun or moon, essences work by raising our vibrational energy to the perfect pitch of a flower. Taking flower essence is like making your body hum to the tune of wellbeing. The Flower healer, the first book by healer and flower essence pioneer Barbara Olive, explains how using them is so simple.
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web