In this context, a useful aide memoir includes the following details:
* Site: Location (e.g., pain is in the chest and then spreads to the left arm). * Quantity: Bringing up a cupful of sputum when coughing. * Quality: It feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest! * Setting: I usually develop such aches after fighting with my wife. * Aggravating factors: Stomachache becomes worse after eating. * Alleviating factors: Breathlessness becomes better after resting. * Associated Symptoms: Other related complaints.
Flower essences are natural remedies that heal by re-balancing mind, body and spirit. Made by floating flowers in spring water in the light of the sun or moon, essences work by raising our vibrational energy to the perfect pitch of a flower. Taking flower essence is like making your body hum to the tune of wellbeing. The Flower healer, the first book by healer and flower essence pioneer Barbara Olive, explains how using them is so simple.
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web