This is a short HELP Talk held at Health Education Library for People (HELP) www.healthlibrary.com
Rob van Overbruggen PhD, speaks about his book Healing Psyche in a series of 4 short talks. This video is an introduction followed by 3 short talks.
This book can save your life ! The basic premises of what you can do to actually work with your mind - and in all my research during the last 12 years- there are 3 main killers that you need to be aware of - 1. Whenever you have a serious disease or diagnosis the most importantant part is to take control. You decide what you're going to do. You're in charge. Take Responsibility.
2. You need to have a goal in life - Why do you want to live ? What's your life's mission ?
3. Work with your emotions and let go of your emotions.
For more information visit Rob's website: helpforhealth.com or email him : email@example.com
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web