HEALTH EDUCATION LIBRARY FOR PEOPLE
- We have an up to date collection of over 10,000 consumer health books, 10,000 pamphlets, and many magazines and newsletters. All of these are written for patients – and many have been written by patients !
- View over 600 videotapes on a wide variety of health topics in our AV Room.
- We try to bring to you the BEST HEALTH TALKS in the city - drop in for Free Daily Health Talks/Workshops by leading Health Professionals
- We help you to photocopy material at a small cost of Re.1/-per page only.
- We give our lecture hall (seating capacity of over 70 people) with a big-screen projector free to NGOs/Doctors for health talks.
- Ask a Librarian Service: Email Queries answered free by email at email@example.com!
- Books can be borrowed under Membership Plan I & Plan II. A refundable deposit of Rs. 2000/- is kept with the Library. Maximum of two books will be issued at a time for duration of 7 days. 10% of the book cost is what we charge as reading charges.
- For Corporate Membership please contact the Librarian.
- You can now set up Mini-Health Libraries with our Help at your own Office.
Please do visit our new spruced up website: http://www.helpforhealth.org/
INFORMATION Is THE BEST PRESCRIPTION