Monday, June 13, 2011
When you visit the clinic
Similarly, when you plan a visit to the clinic, the following points should be kept in mind.
1. Make sure you fix an appointment. Try to schedule it well in advance and call again to confirm it.
2. Try to reach the clinic on time, since the doctor's time (and yours!) is precious.
3. Make sure you have brought along all your records and documents.
4. Try to cooperate with the staff. For example, if the doctor is running late, rather than pepper them persistently with questions, read a book or magazine while waiting.
5. Try to learn the names of the staff members. If you treat them like VIPs, you'll be treated like one as well!