The following terms can be very helpful when you talk to your doctor:
* Please tell me more about that. * What does that mean in simple English? * Could you explain that to me again? * Could you write that down for me? * Where can I find more information about this subject? * You seem rushed. * When can I call you to talk about this in more detail?
Flower essences are natural remedies that heal by re-balancing mind, body and spirit. Made by floating flowers in spring water in the light of the sun or moon, essences work by raising our vibrational energy to the perfect pitch of a flower. Taking flower essence is like making your body hum to the tune of wellbeing. The Flower healer, the first book by healer and flower essence pioneer Barbara Olive, explains how using them is so simple.
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web