Ask your doctor to explain your diagnosis and how it might affect you and your family.
Useful questions include:
* What is the diagnosis? Find out the complete medical name - and what it means in plain English! * What is my prognosis (outlook for the future)? * What changes, if any, will I need to make in my daily life? * Is there a chance that someone else in my family might get the same condition? * Will I need special help at home for my condition? If so, what type of help?
Flower essences are natural remedies that heal by re-balancing mind, body and spirit. Made by floating flowers in spring water in the light of the sun or moon, essences work by raising our vibrational energy to the perfect pitch of a flower. Taking flower essence is like making your body hum to the tune of wellbeing. The Flower healer, the first book by healer and flower essence pioneer Barbara Olive, explains how using them is so simple.
World's largest free patient education resource center
Please do come and visit HELP !
Our focus areas now are:
1. encouraging health insurance companies to invest in patient education
2. advocating information therapy
3. setting up a national network of patient education centers
4. developing patient educational materials in Indian languages for the web