This kit should contain the following items:
- Your prescription medicines, in their original containers.
- Medicines for diarrhea and an upset stomach. Obtain from your doctor a prescription for an antibiotic you can take in case you are struck by diarrhea. Ensure that you have packed medicines such as loperamide and antacids.
- Cough and cold medicines, such as pseudoephedrine tablets and cough syrups.
- Pain-relieving medicines, such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Decongestants and antihistamines for treating allergies. Go in for the varieties that don't cause sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Antibiotic ointments, adhesive bandages and hydrocortisone cream.
- Medicines for preventing motion sickness, such as dimenhydrinate and an anti-nausea drug such as promethazine.
- Scissors, tweezers, nail clippers, pocket knife, thermometer, torch and mirror.